Getting the Fish to Swim to YOU…!
Marketing -This event builds awareness of today’s marketplace and why it is imperative to have a strategy before exercising tactics. Participants will be exposed to an easy way to determine who your (real) best customers are and, differentiating yourselves from others. Participants will explore the best channels to touch the customer’s experience. And, they will be provided the tools to become excellent marketers.
NOTE: This event is offered as a one hour to 90 minute presentation or alternatively a ½ day or whole day workshop (with breakout sessions).
Who should attend this event?
- C – Level Executives, Marketing Directors, Supervisors and other Decision-makers
- HR, Marketing, Sales, and Office Managers
- Employers & Employees
- Administrative professionals
- Franchisers and Franchisees
- Anyone interested in BECOMING A BETTER MARKETER
- Distinguish yesterday vs. today’s marketing
- Able to apply the marketing concepts of “Know, Like & Trust”
- Interact with a customized Strategic Marketing Plan
- Listening to the Customer’s Experience
- Solve multi-generational challenges in the marketplace
- Explore the concept and value of “Influencer Marketing”
Event Key Topics
- Strategy B4 Tactics
- Getting the Fish to Swim to YOU…
- Strategic Marketing Plan
- SIGNAL vs. NOISE
- Influencer Marketing
- Listening, the key to influencing others
- The Customer Experience
Facilitator: Alan Adler