-You've invited a potential client to dinner. It's time to order the wine…Now what?
-You've proposed hosting "client-appreciation" event for your firm…
Proposal accepted…Now what?
-You're planning the holiday office party, partner's retreat or awards banquet…Now what?
When the image of your firm is on the line, can you afford to be naïve about food and wine—the international currency for connection? Your ability to select, serve, and sample the appropriate foods and wine makes a statement about who you are, how you operate and how clients feel about choosing to be represented by your firm.
- Impress prospective and existing clients with new entertaining strategies never before seen.
- Educate invitees regarding ways they can choose to entertain guests at their own dinner parties
- Entertain everyone by putting your own spin on how an event should flow.
- Create an extraordinary experience for your clients rather than allowing them to experience it the way everyone else does.
Event Key Topics
- The importance of pre-planning …"Don't Let the Restaurant Happen to You!"
- Using Power Tools (those little distinctions that set you apart from the others)
- Using the best crystal glassware, decanters, digital thermometers, dual-temp boardroom wine cooler, etc.
- Tasting like the Masters- learn how to taste and describe wines like the pros…1-hour wine expert.
- Food & Wine Synergy…What makes a "food-wine"? How to pair foods with wines that impress your clients.
- How to buy wine.
- In the restaurant…where are the best value?
- In the store…what to buy for investment vs. current consumption.
- Top 10 wines to try before you die!
- WOW your guests with food from the Internet…everyone else's parties are shopped from Whole Foods and COSTCO etc.
- Discover the Top 10 "foodie websites" and what, specifically to buy for taste impact.
Workshop Leader, Eddie Osterland, Master Sommelier