Cilla Hart focuses on helping clients maximize their business performance through managing their talent. She takes a holistic approach starting with job analysis and developing competencies. She uses the competencies as a base for developing selection and assessment systems, performance management systems and training and development programs. She is certified as a job analyst, assessor and master trainer.
She has worked for leading edge companies in the training industry for over 15 years including DDI, Skillsoft and Intrepid. Her areas of expertise also include developing and implementing business strategy, culture change initiatives, organizational design, team design and development, management and leadership development, assessment, 360 degree feedback, professional skills development, process improvement and customer service. She performs training needs analysis, designs curricula, advises on delivery medium, implements training programs and provides evaluation and ROI services. Cilla also has assisted many organizations with the implementation of corporate wide e-learning solutions and the selection of appropriate LMS technology.
Examples of her consulting experience include:
- She worked with a large automobile manufacturer to institute a new retail culture through redeveloping their vision and values to focus on the customer and cascading it throughout the organization by training the entire workforce in leadership, teamwork, process improvement and customer service. The results were a return to profitability, increased satisfaction scores on customer surveys and increased employee satisfaction.
- Cilla trained all the newly hired team members at a plant startup on communication skills, working in teams, problem solving, reaching agreement and conflict resolution. The plant was up and running smoothly the first day.
- She performed a job analysis to define competencies for the position of prison warden and developed an assessment center for a state department of corrections to identify developmental needs for succession planning.
- Another job analysis project for an auto manufacturing plant start up involved defining the competencies for hiring all hourly personnel, designing assessment tools, developing behavior interview guides, and training management in interview and selection techniques. She also provided team training to new hires.
- Working with a major beverage company, she designed internal certification paths and implemented a technical university for all IT personnel.
- Cilla worked with many hospitals transitioning to patient-focused care. She delivered workshops and coaching to executives and management in the areas of empowerment, building trust and team design and she delivered team training to cross functional teams which resulted in improvement of patients' perceptions of the quality of care, improvement of staff members' job satisfaction and improvement in the effective use of staff.
- Cilla worked with a major consulting firm to build their leadership pipeline and focus their culture on building client relationships and attracting and retaining talent to enhance their competitive edge. Her work included assessing leadership styles and delivering leadership development workshops at all levels, including communication skills, building trust and rapport, managing teams, providing coaching and feedback, persuasion and influencing skills and networking.
- Working with a large insurance company, she performed a needs analysis and training audit for all SBU’s. She developed a corporate wide training curriculum and eliminated redundancies from multiple vendors across the organization which allowed them to achieve economies of scale and provide more training without increasing their budget.
Clients Cilla has worked with include Motorola, The Coca Cola Company, Microsoft, Georgia Pacific, Home Depot, Wachovia, First Union, BMW, The Boeing Company, KPMG, Fuji Xerox, Zurich Insurance, PMSC, Singapore Airlines, Huntsville Hospital, UAB Hospital, Baptist Medical, Spartanburg Medical Center, Holiday Inn Worldwide, Dun & Bradstreet Software, Texas Instruments, SAIC, Alcoa, International Paper, Cooper Tire, Suntory, Kaiser Roth, UCAR, Abbot Labs, Wang Labs, Woolworth’s Groceries, Solution6 Software, Axciom, Royal Insurance, Atlanta Gas Light, University of Tennessee, Kennesaw State University, UCSD.
Cilla started her career at IBM and Cullinet Software and she holds a MS in Management with a major in HR/OD from Georgia State University and a BS in Marketing from Indiana University. She has also worked extensively in Australia and Southeast Asia.