The execution of the face-to-face sales call is the fundamental skill of the salesperson. By being able to execute the call in a professional manner, you are able to pull together all your product, customer, and market knowledge and build a strong level of customer commitment to your solution. There is no magic in call execution. Rather, making effective sales calls is a process of skill usage and techniques that are manifestly learnable and replicable. And these skills and techniques make up the MOST system of selling.
- Professionals who interact with clients and require fundamental face-to-face selling skills. This may include those in sales and/or marketing or those who support sales efforts.
- Applications exercises for participants to work on own products/services
- Group Discussion
- Pairs exercises
- Written exercises
- Role Plays
- Opening the call
- Generate interest
- Ask an interest-generating question
- Build rapport
- Respond to initial resistance
- Fact Finding
- How to listen more effectively so that you can focus on areas of need quickly and accurately
- How to use the features and benefits of your product to satisfy needs and solve customer problems by introducing solutions
- How to use questioning skills to uncover and explore needs
- How to use your skills to make add-on sales and to cross-sell
- Handling Objections
- Examine at the most challenging kinds of objections: factual objections and perceived objections.
- Explore their causes, how they surface on the sales call, and how you can respond to them.
- Closing & Concluding
- How to recognize when to close
- How to conclude the call