Jeff Wolf, President, RCC
- Clients want to know you feel their pain. Ask powerful questions to get your services to sell themselves.
- In your bio – differentiate yourself by identifying what your strengths are and how those strengths benefit clients.
- When prospecting, don’t sell at every meeting. Your objective - make progress in your relationship with your prospect.
- This economy is a great opportunity for smart rainmakers to do well while others complain about how bad it is.
- Internal networking is critical. You can’t cross-sell your partner’s practice if you don’t know exactly what he/she does.
- Pitches: There is no such thing as window dressing. Every person must have an essential role in the meeting.
- All great rainmakers have one trait in common: they treat their current clients as if they are prospects.
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/JeffWolfUSA