Jeff Wolf, President, RCC
- Strong teams are critical - have defined expectations with clear goals, objectives and a shared team vision.
- Values are what you stand for and should be shared with your direct reports and team.
- People want to work for a company that has a culture of high values, ethics and honesty.
- Great leaders surround themselves with the best and brightest... then turn them loose!
- By promoting ongoing training and development, you create a pipeline of talented people who are full of thoughts and ideas.
- A leader’s upbeat attitude becomes contagious, lifting the morale of those around him or her.
- Thrive under pressure in crisis situations. Remain calm, focus on your goals, think clearly, and develop alternative strategies.
- Without highly motivated and inspired employees, an organization will struggle to survive and thrive.
- In the fast-paced world of business, fun and work often seem to be an oxymoron. Fun should be part of an organization’s overall strategy.
- When communicating, leaders must use different formats to get their message across. The most important goal is clarity.
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JeffWolfUSA